Test schedules can be created with any number of test steps. The test sequence can be freely programmed as well as parameters, limit values, durations and other properties of the individual test steps. The presentation of images, graphics, instructions, technical documents etc. on the monitor can be integrated into the test sequence, e.g., to guide and support testing personnel in their work.
● Freely programmable, screen-oriented settings of test programs and test sequences (e.g., creation of test programs, parameter settings) without programming skills
● Data output in PDF possible
● Connection to ERP systems possible
● Test schedules and measurement results are stored in a modern SQL database
● Update-capable, modularly extendible, compatible with third-party equipment and third-party software
● Remote diagnostics and maintenance